Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Memories of you.

Yes, it is my birthday today. Someone who are very dearest to me, keep reminding me about it and keep on celebrating my birthday. It reminds me of someone who i used to know. 6-7 years ago.

This person always celebrate my birthday, always giving me a surprise and spend time together with me. I remember the card i got from this person. A poem for me, and of course a picture of this person. We will eat together, you can say have our perfect date together. Then the next year, this person gave me 3-4 presents? A doll, a frame, a bracelet, and more. This person never failed giving me all the love and affection i need on my birthday. Of course, we had our perfect date again. From time to time, this person kept on giving me things, surprises for me. I remember how this person always want to be the first and the last one who give me wishes. How we stay up late together, waiting for my birthday, and how we stay up late together to spend time until the next day. We keep on texting or calling and give each other love. I missed the old times, i missed the way you say my name, the way you want me. The way you touch me, and hold my hands. The way you make me smile. The way you make me laugh. Our promises, our hope together. Our memories.

I missed the old you. I miss us. How we used to be so closed together and now we are nothing. If only, you know how much you mean in my life. How miserable i am when you start to breaking all our promises. How you took everything from me, my hope and my happiness. Truth to be told, i can't be happy the way i am happy when i'm with you. How my heart is shattered from all the lies and cheats you gave me. I was naive to believe happy ending is real.

Now we both have our own way. We both living our own lives. The future we used to build together, it is gone. The future, where both you and i will stay the same and love each other more. Despite all the hurt, i still miss you. I still want you here. No matter what, you always have a piece from my heart. You will always be mind, to remind me that i shouldn't be stupid and i should grow up so i won't make the same mistake anymore. Lastly, i just want to say i miss you.

No comments: