Thursday, January 23, 2014

Today.

I have an amazing night today with the most amazing person.

I'm looking forward with it, and thank god everything went well.

I kept on thinking, after everything i went through, after all the hardship that i went through, i finally meet him and officially together with him.

I know it is still early to say that everything will be ok, but somehow there's something about him that makes me believe that everything will be ok. Dinner with him, was a bit awkward at first but it went well in the end. We talked, and we laugh. And i can't help but to smile also i can't help but thinking if everything is real.

It is like in one of those movie, where a guy asked a girl for a date and the guy did the most amazing and sweetest thing with the girl. Ironically, I don't believe in any of that, i don't believe that it will happen in real life but it happened to me today and he made it possible.

I always have this commitment issue with other people because of countless time getting hurt and meeting the wrong guy, i hope i am right with this one.

No comments: