Thursday, September 12, 2013

A new leaf.

A new leaf, a new life, a new environment, new people, new challenges, new problems, new with everything. Finally i start my life as a student in UTHM Batu Pahat, Johor. I was a bit worried though before coming here, as you can see in my previous post. But things aren't that bad as i thought it will be. Yes, i have to make friends with strangers and i have no one to trust.

I just have to be extra friendly and get out from my comfort zone and just make friends with the people here. Well, now people seems to be doing the same, most all the freshman are making friends with each other. So it wouldn't be hard to say hi to them. Just have to be a bit bold and brave to speak with them, speak with different races and religions.

Even if i know most all of them here, but i still feel lonely. Maybe it is because i haven't found someone like my best friends, Nisa, Tata, Chen and Matul. Someone who i can get crazy with. Sometimes i wished one of them are here. Never in my life i felt so lonely like this, i don't care about boyfriend or whatever, i just need my friends here.

I just need a true friend, someone who i can get crazy with and someone who will never leave me and always got my back.

And as usual, here i am, with my own laptop writing this blog. I'm just bored and lonely, so yeah.. that is why i decided to write this post.

Until the next time. Ciao!

No comments: