Friday, July 19, 2013

Taking a new leap

There are times in life where you have to make a big decision or taking chances that will change your life forever. Every result, every outcome from your decision, terrifies you to death. That "what if" moment, haunts you every time you tried to shut your eyes. The first thing you will ask yourself, "what if you'll feel regret?" But we don't know that if we don't try. And as for me, I hate change. I despise changes. I like things stay like they used to be. Say you know this friend, you know them since forever, and the next morning you wake up, this person change into someone else. What I'm saying is, no matter how much I hate changes, I have to do it. I'm about to step forward with my life. I will take a new leap, moving out from here. Create a new routine in a new place with new people. And it suck. Real bad. Still it's better than stuck here. All im saying is,if it is worth to change then do it but if you hesitate then don't. But hey, who knows right?

No comments: